Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank you Loretta

Today I was really fortunate to be lead by the hand or steering wheel,  to the Cochrane GF patisserie by Loretta.  There you can find Waffles that look good enough to float down the Elbow on, fantastic cup cakes that are not extreme like others here in Alberta, also cheesecake to die for I am told (we haven't had our evening meal's dessert yet)  and coffee cake which are an excellent addition to  a GF school lunch box - as Aliya has seen in Molly's pack up.

And I saved the best till last.... Bread real Bread.  And when I say real bread I mean REAL GF Bread that is in a class of its own.

And the icing on the cake (apart from being loved by all who eat it) means to me that all the things described above are ok for us Celiacernuts!  we just wont go for the macaroons and nutty butter tartlets, but I have already told you I make my own tartlets no problem.

Thanks Loretta I owe you.... but maybe you will like my choc chip cookies?

I realise what this blog is missing is imagery... I will attempt to have a camera to hand and build a photo essay along with this blog to improve it's image!

No comments:

Post a Comment